We recently re-opened on Mondays and will continue to be open 7 days a week.
We intend to still provide a great shopping experience for all runners in the area.
The necessity for social distancing will however mean some changes to how we operate.
- We will need to limit the number of customers in the Shop at any one time.
- We will have one customer at the 'back' of the Shop for shoe fitting.
- We can safely have two customers in the 'front' of the Shop. Shoes can be tried on here as well. Clothing and accessories will be available at the front as before.
- Before trying shoes on we will have to insist on the customer and staff member sanitizing their hands. We also have thin plastic 'socks' available to go over your normal socks.
- All staff members will have face masks available to them. We will ensure that all surfaces are regularly wiped down.
- Clothing is still very much available to buy. The changing room will not be in use though and clothing will have to be tried on at home and will be quarantined if returned to the Shop.
We are back to "normal" with a slight change to opening times.
- We are now open on Mondays and will continue to do so.
- Our opening hours Monday to Saturday are now 9.30- 5pm.
- Sunday remains 11-4.
We will endeavour to provide the safest shopping environment we can and look forward to welcoming you all back to the Shop.